Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fraud Is Everywhere!

     There are company's you can trust and company's that make you say hummm! I found one that will make you go hummm, I want to hit you. Colon Flow, they are taking advantage of people that call in to just get a trial offer and are training there customer service people (to not take no for an answer).
 
     I called there and spent over 1 hour on the phone and was informed that I was being recorded, I said "fine then I know I will be heard" the person then did his spill of getting my information with throwing a little advertising in there too.  They can offer you coupons on food and so on for a trial period along with gas dollars too. All you have to do is call at the end of 30 days to cancel the trial offer. I said "NO" Several times I even stated " I am being recorded so I know that you will here me tell you I do not want anything and better not be charged." That is a laugh because they do not listen. After being told I just have to do this or I can lose my job I listened but continued to say "I better not get charged."

 Long story short I got charged called complained and they assured me I was cancelled and then charged again a month later. I also called 2 weeks into my trial offer of the Colon Flow and was told that I still had time to try it, I did not want to continue I wanted to cancel. Then when I called 1day before the trial was up to make sure that my trial offer was canceled and I would not be charged. I was told they could not find me by my name or the number, so when I called 2 weeks prior I was cancelled and would not be charged. WRONG, I got charged called Colon Flow and asked for a refund because I called to cancel at the beginning of September the guy told me he saw that I called but did not see the last conversation with the girl the day before the trial period offer.  DUAH! I was told I was not in their  system, so you will not have documentation that I called. I asked for the refund and was again proceeded to be told " I will give you $600 of grocery coupons with a trial offer and all you need to do is call the number before the trial offer and cancel the offer so your card will not be charged." Again I said No, Then I proceeded to ask for the manager and the guy would not give me the manager and stated that I was dealing with him only.

 I told him I would be contacting my bank to stop payment and then the FBI to have them checked into. I am now blogging because it is people like this that take advantage of people and have no remorse. I would like to get the word out about people like this and anyone else that takes advantage of people that do not have money to just give away to useless things like this.

My husband is disabled and cannot work, I work full time to support my family and need every penny because I do not have money to throw away and barely can make all my bills. I am late on a monthly bases just to cover the bills. I am a full time student trying to better my life so I can get a better job to support my family.

We were in a Identity Theft back in 2008 and still have not closed the FBI case I am tired of getting taken advantage of just because I am trying to better my life and support my family.

Thank you for listening to me babble and if you have been scammed or been a case of Identity Theft, please feel free to voice your opinion here for support.

Thank you again,

Tina 

No comments: